Hej! We are now looking for an Admin & Finance Officer, are you the next big talent to join the Spanish team at Svea Solar?
Svea Solar has been nominated as one of the top green tech companies in Europe by Forbes, and in 2019 we became the fastest growing company in Sweden. Svea Solar’s vision is to become the World’s most powerful solution to sustainable energy consumption and is one of the first companies in the World to offer solar panels, green energy contracts, EV chargers, batteries, and an energy management app, all under one roof.
SVEA Solar is now expanding in Spain, and we’d love you to be part of that expansion. We are a multidisciplinary team ready to make a difference. Join our solar revolution!
In this role, you will be part of a growing European finance team. This will be the first local Finance employee in Spain and a great opportunity to grow professionally.
- You will be working together with our external accounting service (EAS), will be reporting to the local management in Spain and have a functional belonging to the international Finance department, based in Sweden.
- EAS manages supplier and customer invoices. They manage VAT, Payroll tax reporting, and they record the company bank transactions. You will be the one keeping control over ongoing projects, managing purchase and sales orders.
- Be the link between Svea and EAS and support the Spanish sales, Installation service and management in keeping control and supporting in finance administration.
This role will develop as the business grows, don’t you think it is a great opportunity for professional development and growth?
We are in an intensive growth phase and are constantly working to improve ways of working. Best practices will be shared in the group and you are welcome to contribute in finding better ways.
Who are you?
- You are independent, accurate and confident. Furthermore, you are unpretentious and enjoy working with your regular tasks but also support colleagues as needed.
- You are a person who likes challenges and wants to take responsibility. In your work, you like order and are motivated by being part of our company.
- You might have a university degree or other education in the field of accounting.
- Your work experience is probably between 2-5 years.
- You have used your time well and that you are eager to go further and learn more.
- Solution oriented, open-minded and driven.
- Displays accountability and commitment to team goals
- You have good skills in Excel and other Office products
- You have relevant training in accounting.
- Professional English skills, in speech and writing. This is important as all communication with Headquarter and all documentation will be in English.
We also seen as valuable:
- Earlier experience working in an international environment
- Experience of Microsoft NAV / Business Central.
- Experience of project accounting.
What we offer
For us, it is important that it is fun to go to work every day. We want our employees to be part of shaping their development, and we will offer the possibility to grow professionally. You can expect a young, fun and innovative work environment where everyone strives for a common goal. A good and cordial community permeates the entire organization.
We want you to be a major player in the solar revolution. Join the team!
We control that the candidates in question do not have a background that is incompatible with Svea Solar. Selection and interviews take place on an ongoing basis and the position may be filled before the last application date.
Take the chance now and join and lead the development towards cleaner, renewable energy with Svea Solar. Feel free to send in your CV and personal letter. We want you to write in your personal letter why you would fit into this role.
We only accept applications via the website.
Warmly welcome to apply!
Read more about Svea Solar: https://sveasolar.com/es/